From November 27th – 29th Estun Group will be at SPS Ipc Drives in Nuremberg , the European leader event for industrial automation. Numerous round tables and debates will be held during the event with sector experts to introduce new application solutions.
Estun will participate as a supplier and worldclass manufacturer of servo drives, servo motors and robots for industrial automation with the European début of significant innovations for 2019.
NEW PRODUCTS 2019
1.ED3M Multiaxis servo drive:
- More accurate, first of its kind with two axes and EtherCAT;
- More compact, easy to wire;
- Cheaper, less labour costs.
It can be used for fitness machines.
2.EM3A New series servo motors:
- Lower inertia, 0,2 up to 1kW @ 200V;
- Mechanically compatible with the previous series;
- Higher resolution, Encoder 20 bit/23 bit;
- Higher dynamics, maximum 6000 rpm;
- 350% overload.
It is suitable for 3D printers due to its small dimensions.
Two advanced and high-performance devices to create extremely fast, compact and accurate motion control solutions.
3.New SCARA robot:
- More fast;
- More repeatable;
- Precise point to point movement;
- Multifunctional Ethernet interface;
- Convenient 9 points calibration vision system.
Flexible and economical solution for the automation of repetitive processes.
WHERE TO FIND US
You can find Estun Europe in Hall 3, Booth 318.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
To attend the event, we recommend you register HERE