The following information is provided pursuant to Art. 13 and 14 of Regulation EU 2016/679. The website www.estuneurope.eu is owned and managed by Estun Industrial Technology Europe Srl and guarantees compliance with the law relating to the protection of personal data, Regulation EU 2016/679.
This policy information is provided only for the above-mentioned website and does not include any other websites that may have been viewed by the user through specific links.
1. Data controller
Estun Industrial Technology Europe Srl with registered offices in Via Camperio 9, 20123 Milan (Italy) (the “Company”, “Estun” or the “Controller”) guarantees compliance with the law relating to the protection of personal data, by providing the following information regarding the processing of data that is communicated or in any case collected during the course of users browsing on this website.
2. Data processed and purpose of the processing
Data provided voluntarily by the user
Personal data provided by users when sending requests by email to the email address detailed in the “Contacts” section or through the online form in the same section, are collected and processed for the following purposes:
- for carrying out customer relationship activities on the basis of the contractual agreements;
- for administrative purposes and for the fulfilment of legal obligations, including, for example, accounting or fiscal purposes or to comply with requests from the judicial authorities;
- in the event of specific consent, for sending newsletters and commercial material by email on a periodic basis;
- in the event of specific consent, to receive updates on our activities and notifications on the publication of posts on our social media channels;
- in the event of the ending of CVs, exclusively for recruitment and selection purposes.
Data generated by access to the website
The browsing data, IT systems and software procedures for running this website acquire, during their standard functioning, certain personal data the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This data (including, for example, domain names, IP addresses, operating systems used, type of browser devices used for the connection) are not accompanied by any additional personal information and are used to: i) derive anonymous statistical information on the use of the website; ii) manage control requirements regarding use procedures of the website, iii) ascertain responsibilities in the event of cybercrimes. In any case the web data is not stored for more than seven days; without prejudice to the investigation of any cybercrimes against the website no data deriving from the website will be communicated or circulated.
3. Nature of the provision of data
Aside from that outlined above for browsing data and for data collected through the MailUp Platform, the provision of data:
- with regard to the purposes in letters a), b) and e) is optional but any failure to do so will make it impossible for Estun to fulfil its contractual obligations.
- with regard to the purposes in letters c), d) this is also optional and use of the data is conditional to the issuing of express consent. Any refusal will make it impossible for Estun to send newsletters and advertising material or invitations to events and activities.
4. Processing procedures and storage time for the data
The data that is collected will be processed using electronic instruments or in any case automated, IT and telecommunications instruments, or through manual procedures with criteria that are strictly connected with the purposes for which the personal data were collected and, in any case, in order to guarantee the security of the data.
The data will be stored for the period of time that is strictly necessary for the management of the purposes for which the data was collected in compliance with the prevailing regulations and legal obligations.
In any case Estun adopts rules that prevent the permanent storage of data and therefore limits the storage time in compliance to the principle of minimising data processing.
5. Parties authorised to process data, data processors and communication of data
The processing of data that is collected is carried out by Estun’s internal staff that has been duly identified and authorised to process data in accordance with specific instructions provided in compliance with the applicable law.
If necessary or instrumental for the fulfilment of the above-mentioned purposes, the data that is collected may be processed by third parties appointed as Data Processors, or, depending on the circumstances, may be communicated to said parties in their capacity as autonomous controllers, i.e.:
- people, companies, associations or professional practices providing support and consultancy activities to the Company for the purposes in point 2 lett. a), b) and e);
- companies, entities, associations carrying out services that are connected and instrumental to the execution of the above-mentioned purposes (i.e. maintenance of IT systems)
The data that is collected may be transferred abroad, to third party companies, including outside the European Union in the forms and manners envisaged by the prevailing law, with a suitable level of protection guaranteed in all cases.
In any case, personal data will never be circulated.
6. Rights of the data subject
As provided by Art. 7 of the Regulation EU 2016/679, at any time, data subjects may access the data, oppose its processing or request the cancellation, amendment or updating of all personal information collected by Estun, by exercising the right to limit the processing of data and the right to data portability by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last update: 14 July 2018
Definition of cookies
Cookies are small text files containing a string of characters that websites visited by a user send to their terminal (normally the browser), where they are memorised and subsequently sent back to the same websites during the next visit by the user.
When you access pages of the website estuneurope.eu, “technical” cookies are sent to the device you use (computer, telephone, tablet, etc.).
These are essential cookies for browsing within the website and using all the functions, such as, for example, the reserved areas. Without these cookies it would not be possible to provide the requested services. These cookies do not collect information to be used for commercial purposes.
Technical cookies can be:
Session cookies: they guarantee normal browsing and use of the website (e.g. they allow you to make purchases or log in to access reserved areas).
Functional cookies: they enable users to browse on the basis of a series of selected criteria (e.g. the language, products selected for purchase) in order to improve services to users. Analytics: collect information, in an aggregate form, on the number of users and on how these users visit the website itself.
Decide how you surf the net
At any moment you can check what cookies are on your device and you can choose to delete these using the official guides of your browser, such as: